Sage 50cloud Accounts Subscription
Sage 50cloud Accounts subscription includes all software version upgrades ensuring that you are always on the very latest version of Sage 50cloud Accounts and are benefitting from the latest feature improvements, you also never need to worry about upgrade costs on your software.
Desktop: Everyday accounts tasks such as managing cash flow, invoicing and VAT returns in up to half the time due to new intuitive and easier to navigate user interface. Sage 50cloud has been re-designed for ease and speed of use where you can customise the screens and tailor to suit your business.
Cloud: Sage 50Cloud Accounts gives you the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere by connecting your data in the cloud with Sage Drive. Using Sage Drive, you can also be confident that your accountant has live secure access to your data from a remote location, share your data instantly and work without disruption.
Best of both worlds - Reliable and powerful desktop software with the choice to also link your data to the cloud giving you greater flexibility and security.
Sage 50cloud Accounts includes:
- Customers Module including Customer Statements and Letters
- Suppliers Module including Remittance Advices
- Sales Invoicing and Quotations
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Basic Stock Control
- VAT Module with Online Submissions
- Credit Control Management Function
- Customer and Supplier Diary Integration
- Improved Financial Reporting
- Excel Integrated Reporting
- Quick Search Facility
- Improved E-mail Functionality (E-mail Invoices and Statements to your customers)
- Automatic Backup and Data Checking with new Backup Manager Feature (Users no longer need to log out of the system to run a backup.
- Improved Error Corrections
- New and improved user interface makes it much faster to navigate the system.
- Customisable Toolbars
We are expert in this product and also offer installation, training, and support services on all Sage 50 Products, please feel free to contact us today to discuss your Sage Requirements.